Dienstag, 1. Februar 2011

Bam Lee strikes back... proof: he hates kids!

Kommentare:

  1. Poor kid, I still find that hilarious.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. haha great video, ill have to show some people this!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. the most disturbing thing in this video is who ever scream that "aaaah" near the start. wtf are they doing?

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. LOLL im going to hell for laughting at this!

    Also check mine..
    www.geeknewsb.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hello~! Lol how sad. Knock knock bam!

    I have followed your blog.
    Could you follow mine too please at:
    SkyBlueTrading Blog

    I currently have a competition of stock price guessing where I will give the winners $50.00 for winning the competition. Check it out!

    Thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. That seems painful..

    http://eeatucf.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. haha probs shouldn't have laugh at that but ohwell.

    Following

    http://randomthingsmitch.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hi alast0r! I have followed you. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. i always find stuff like this funny

    AntwortenLöschen